Thursday, May 26, 2011

Getting ready for school









































It's Thursday May 26th and it is 7:36 in the morning. I am getting the kids ready for school and they look so cute. They only have a week of school left then we have summer vacation. I am so looking foward to us all sleeping in and hanging out with each other. The beach, the camp, road trips, ice cream trips so much to look foward to.













Max is already nine weeks old.... how time flies. I am learning to enjoy every moment of every day. I have to admitt that there are some times when I am tired the kids have trashed the house and the dog has gone wild and the moments couldnt go quick enough. But I do believe I am going to miss even those moments.













The verse God brought to me today was about finding grace for the moment, so much a needed reminder. So today I am going to let go and let God.

No comments: